New Member looking for 300F, other...Help!

New Member looking for 300F, other...Help!

Hi:

Greg here. I sold a 300F last year, and am beginning to search for another.
If you know of any F convertibles in restorable or older restored condition,
please let me know.

Also, if anyone has any contacts that could help me locate a 1957 Mercury
Turnpike Cruiser (convertible preferably), I would appreciate the help in
contacting them.

Thanks!

Greg Shaffer