C300 mirrors and DeSoto pulleys

After much shenanigans, the engine and trans. have been rebuilt and re-installed on the C300 clone. None of you would believe how worn the fuel pump eccentric was when we tore the engine down ! There was about 40 % of the metal that had simply worn away to the point where it's oblong shape had vanished ! I had to argue with and convince the machinist that the replacement I got was the same part (long ago) as the damaged one. I must admit I'm a bit worried about how these engines lubricate this part...

Anyway, her first test drive proved to be very pleasant, and everything ran and shifted like new. The only problem appears to be some wobbly pulleys on the front of the engine. It is a 276 Hemi out of a 54 DeSoto. Any ideas what the interchange across Mopar lines is on the crank, fan, and steering pulleys ?!? I have neither the DeSoto nor the Chrysler master parts books to tell exactly what I can get some used ones off of...

Second, having no door or fender mirrors really makes a difference for those of us who are so used to having them. I know these were not original to the car, but then again neither is a DeSoto engine ! I presume 300B (any 55 or 56 Chrysler, actually) took the same aftermarket mirrors - but anyone know where I can get some new ones - or some very good used ones ??

This winter will see the teardown of the powertrain in the other car. The "real" C300....

Sean.