61-63 lettercar hubcaps - sale

..hate to do it, but quick funds are needed for my '57 insanity.

I've a set of 4 verrrry nice 15" wheelcovers available for a 61-63 lettercar. The center area is currently black, as they were on a 300H. The 4 are quite nice, unrestored caps. Center hubs are nice, but do have a few noticeable pits. I've 2 fair, original center medallions, or 4 of the club's lovely repros. Price negotiable upon whether you want new medallions and/or the not-perfect centers. E-pictures available. E-mail or call 770-221-2636.
Thanks! Mike Vath