From: Jeff Gretz [mailto:gretz@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:41 AM
To: Paul Martin; Charles Heinitz
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Roseburg Or. show

I'd vote for that!
Jeff Gretz
300G in Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Martin [mailto:paul_martin78ca@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:36 AM
To: Charles Heinitz
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck
300 Sightings on the west coast can be rare. I brought
my 300F to a show in Burlington WA last year and it
was the only 300 there. I went to a show in Vancouver
BC this past weekend and there were 3 300's there. A
70 convert, a 66 hardtop anf my 300F. The rest of the
mopar stuff are like belly buttons..........
We need a west coast 300 show.
Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Charles Heinitz <ccheinitz@xxxx> wrote:

> I went to the Roseburg show last weekend, and was
> dissapointed that there
> was only one 300 there a 1968. There were a couple
> of birds, and other
> mopars but only one 300. Drove all the way from
> Seattle to see some brutes,
> where were you guys? sign me Chuck, deprived in
> Seattle.

> http://messenger.msn.com

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca