57 300C Stuff

What is the consensus of opinion on oil and tranny fluid for the 57 300C with torqueflite automatic?? I am going to drive 2000 miles this next few days and have been using a Quaker State synthetic blend motor oil in 10-40 weight....BUT I havent driven more than a total of 1000 miles in the last 18 years....going to Montana....I will be servicing the car this evening so let me know what you guys think and I'll mill it around and go with the best advice you can send me.....thanks and wish the old brute good luck!!!! Rusty in Oregon...