Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler300D exhaust

If you have the old originals still on the car, most muffler shops can
fabricate an entire system to match. It is cheaper than having some outfit
like Keplich make you one, pay for the shipping, and then hear the local
installer complain about the lousy fit and hit you with a hefty modification
charge plus installation. If the syslem rattles that they made, they will
adjust free. Not so with somebody elses. I only use Keplich as an example
and this note is waaaaaaaay not an endorsement.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966