Cam "Walking" in B/RB Chrysler engines

Hello everyone,
With all the discussion concerning cams, does anyone in the Club have access to a Service Bulletin issued by Mopar in the late 50's or early 60's concerning camshaft movement fore and aft ("walk") that occurred frequently after a change in timing gears and chains? A long-time Chrysler mechanic, now retired, told me that such a bulletin was issued, and that he repaired dozens of cars, primarily D-500's with 383's and 300- E's, F's, and G's with this problem. He said it made a noise like a bad rod bearing, was audible primarily at the top/front of the engine, was intermittent and did not show up until the engine was warm. It was worse on the ram cars due to a lack of manifold insulation that was used on the single 4-bbl cars. The fix, he said, was a new cam timing gear with a thicker center that prevented the cam bolt from bottoming...he believes that a bunch of "undersized" gears made it into production somehow. If anyone has ever had this problem, or has a copy of the bulletin, I'd like to hear from you.

Respectfully..

dennis cloer skyhawk @twave.net newton, n.c.