Re: 300G Camshaft

In a message dated 6/19/2002 3:00:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Would anyone know the duration on the camshaft that is used on a 300-G
413 engine and the duration on a stock 413 camshaft. >>

Oops! I committed my own pet peeve here by not completely answering
the actual question asked! You have my previous response for data on 300F/G
cams. I'm not sure about 1961, but for 1960 the stock New Yorker and Imperial
413 cam had 252 degrees total duration (I & E), and 0.389" valve lift. E-mail
me privately if you want timing data for this cam.

300F'ly,

Roger Karlson