Reccommended process

I am working on the side glass in a 61 2 dr 300 ht. I need to reaffix the glass edge stainless trim, what is the approved process and what type of adhesive should I use? Same question for the window run channel felt. Is there a source for the clips that mount the window fuzzy / felt strips to the outside body panels and doors? and most of us do not have the necessary staple machine to attach the inside felt strips to the metal moldings, any suggestions?
Thanks
Brian