service bulletin #364

July 18, '57 Confidential Technical Bulletin #364 is the exact same information as the regular Service Bulletin #1028-CH dated Aug. 30, '57.

It is my understanding that some of the Confidential bulletins were critical information that got sent around prior to being added to the regular Bulletins. However some Confidential bulletins covered pricing and price changes. Such bulletins never were part of the regular Bulletins.

If anyone has any of the Confidential bulletins concerning the '57 model year other than #364 and 376 currently in my files, I'd sure like to get a copy of them. #376 concerned a camshaft change.

Wayne