Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Well guys:

This is all very, very interesting and informative.  Since I have never experienced the thrill of actually racing one of these brutes I have nothing of substance to recommend.  Except to reinforce the suggestion of practice, practice, practice those line launches.  That is probably where this race will be won.

Since I am a new member and not yet on the roster, I have a request.

I see that a number of you are recommending removing your air cleaners (just temporarily for the race) and I see that Don Verity has just listed a K&N Air filter number.  It reminds me that I am in desperate need of a pair of complete Air Cleaners for my '63 / '64 Short Ram setup.  I have heard that the club at one time had a few repro sets produced.  Does anyone have a line on any that might be laying around?  Not the oval ones, The Round ones.  Also, if the club would sponsor another run of repro Air Cleaners, I would certainly be the first in line with a deposit.  I'll even beg, Please, Please!

Thanks, and good luck with the "Great Race".

John Mc Adams
Contact at:
(clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)