Re: [Chrysler300] vehicle transport

Hi;
If it can be shipped on an open trailer, call Rene Kroeger:
cell phone_ 515-314-1942. I've used him for 5 cars and he's done a great
job. He regularly goes back and forth to CA, more than monthly, and could
move your car on the way back from one of his many trips.
Ray Jones....Don't forget the Nashville Meet, Sept. 11-14, 2002