-----Original Message-----
From: webmaster@xxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 2:41 PM

I have added a search engine to the site.

Take a look at the page

http://www.classichemi.com/search.shtml

This is a early page.
The link will ne moved to the ' registry archive ' page soon.

I searched for your engine number anf it was not in the archives.

This search engine only returns the page/pages that contains
the search phrase.

Click on the web pages returned, then when the page is loaded use
the browser ' find in page ' for your search page.
( Netscape - Edit - Find in Page )

Regards
Frank