300C Displaced Engine # Database

The first few responses are in.
I realize now that I will also have to keep info on the cars that are missing their original motor.
Obviously as this grows, the displaced motor owner's will learn where that motor came from, and eventually, the cars without original numbered motors may find where their motor ended up.

I don't intend to be the intermediary that will insist the original block now in a restored '60s drag race gas coupe Willys with a 671 GMC supercharger should be pulled out so you can trade him the 331 with single quad currently resting in your chassis. I'll let y'all work that out yourselves! I'm just the messenger!

Wayne