Re: FW: A Virus ... HOAX !!

This virus message is a HOAX ! Don't delete this file, it's used
by Windows !

"I received a message from someone I e-mail occasionally --
saying that they had a virus that was sent out to everyone in
their address book! It is a virus named jdbgmgr.exe and it
is
undetected by either Norton or McAfee. It resides in the
hard drive, and remains in your computer's system for 14 days
before it erases your files. (..) "

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible