Don't miss this one!

Hey List,
Specially you guys in the Chicago area. Next Sunday is the Chicagoland
Mopar/Koller Dodge show in Naperville Illinois. Bring that 'Big Brute' of
yours out and show it off.
Here's the skinny:

May 19 -- <A HREF="http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/car_event.asp";>Chicagoland Mopar Connection</A>, in conjunction with Koller Dodge in
Naperville Ill. presents the annual 'Mo-Power Madness' car show and swap
meet! This show kicks off the season for us in the Chicago area.

The show will be at Naperville North High School ..... Route 34 and Mill
Street in Naperville. Registration is 9:00 - 11:45 am, with swap area setup
at 7:00 am. Trophy presentation will be at 3:00 pm.

This is an all Mopar show with food concessions and a DJ all day long. We
always have several hundred cars showing, but would love to see more of the
300 Group's vehicles there.

Naperville is West, Southwest of the city, and easily accessible from the
East-West Expressway .... I 88.

Any questions and you can e-mail Ronve@xxxx

See Ya There!
Ron...