HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sent to all the ladys that qualify for Mother's Day out there......
Thelma and I almost lost her mother Martha last year to a bad head injury.
It was a total nightmare with injury, emergency surgery, coma, 7 weeks of
daily trips to the hospital, court battles, divorce, hospital bed in the
house, sleepless nights, porta-potty, wheelchair, red-tape with insurance
companys, problems with finding good caregivers, physical therapy, speech
therapy, jobs abandoned, etc.
We now know the true meaning of having a mother around and alive and loving us. It doesn't matter the amount of time and care we put into getting her recovered to the point where she is today, that is trivial. The important part is those hugs and mushy kisses and wonderful moments shared with a wonderful careing loving MOTHER>>>>>>>>HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE.........and if you are reading this and you are not a mother go find your mom or the nearest one around and give her a special Mothers Day Hug.......Love Rusty and Thelma Roe / 300C Oregon