Mice!

Recently went to fire up my beautiful brute after a long winter's nap
only to find it to be sluggish starting. Inspection of the air
cleaner showed no winter visitors and so I dropped a jigger of gas
down the carb only to find upon mashing down on the pedal great
quantities of mouse nests and gops of fir blown all over the
driveway. The car seems fine, but I can't figure how the little
pests got into the exhaust pipe - jumped I guess. Wires and
upholstery seem OK - but what are some of you doing out there in 300
land to discourage the little devils? Mothballs? Ultrasound? Traps
seem useless for those of us with barns - picture the Amish man's
barn in the new 300 M commercial. Your thoughts appreciated! Tom aka
Gadickel