300c

Hi group

My name is Mikael Fardig,i`m a new member of the 300 club.
I own a 300c and i have some question about the engine.

Why are my carburator aircleaners not painted in gold.They are in chrome.

Why are my cylinder head covers painted in silver.

The enginenumber is 3NE57 2794

With best regards

Mikael Fardig

Sweden