Re: [Chrysler300] trunk lid insulation materials

Re: [Chrysler300] trunk lid insulation materials

I searched all over to find correct material for the trunk insulation when
doing my '56 NY Convert. It doesn't exist.
The only place to get authentic material is from a donor parts car with a
good untouched piece and literally chop saw the underside crossmembers that
hold it in and remove it in one piece. The piece will have the imprint of
the cross panels where it the sections can be cut and then glued back into
your trunk.
Been there, done that!!
John