Cars & Parts Magazine -300C on Front Page

Cars & Parts Magazine -300C on Front Page

The June 02 Issue of Cars & Parts has a 1957 300C on the front page. The
car belongs to Club member Dan Norris of LaCanada, CA. John Lazenby
contributed to the article. The car was first seen at the Newark, Calif 300
meet. The car was restored by Timo Tanskanen and is one of the best
restorations I have seen. It is Copper Brown. The article covers six pages
with many pictures of the interior and exterior. There are also two pictures
of John Lazenby's Black 300C.

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR. 300C - Copper Brown