C300 Front Suspension

Seems like C300 day. I could use some input from any one who has replaced
the front suspension components. Specifically, do I need to take it to a
shop to rplace the A-arm pivot shafts/bushings and the knig pins or can I
do it myself?? I have the usual tools but no special tools and no press.
Any inputs would be appreciated.

Steve Speth
ss6@xxxx

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.