'57 Hood letters - C & H needed

Good morning & happy almost-Friday.

For low budget-sake I was wondering if anyone had the C and H hood letters from a '57 - '59 lettercar?

I bought one complete repro set but was hoping to avoid the need to purchase a second for the junkyard C....as they're definitely not for a show car. The remaining RYSLER letters attached to my hood are still quite useable.

Thought I'd check. Thanks!