Horn

Greetings,
I was given a new car horn. It was stated that it was a Plymouth Roadrunner
horn. Since the Roadrunner is too new for me, I have a couple of questions
that maybe someone out there can answer:
1. What should the color be. I have always seen them a light purple. This
one is orange (made by Spartan).

2. Did the horn have an internal circuit that made it go beep-beep or was
it an external circuit.
Thank!
Rick
http://www.pronet.net