Auction, 61 300G

Discovery! At a family reunion last night I was told of an estate
auction that might interest many of you. The following is taken from
the newspaper and is ALL the information that I have.

PUBLIC AUCTION, Saturday May 4, 2002 10:00AM
ESTATE of Raymond Berry
220 Cardinal Drive
Fulton, Missouri

BLACKLOCK AUCTION SERVICE
573-254-3561, Jim Blackock
573-564-7941, Kerry Ecton

Trucks & Automobiles 7 Vehicles

..."1961 Chrysler 300G with 413 crossram engine-one of only 500 made-in
process of being restored;"..

That's all I know folks..A small dark BW photo is shown, but can't tell
a thing. The only interesting Chrysler item, many tools, boats &
motors, shop stuff and of course yard and garden

I'm on my way home (Colorado) and do not plan to attend.

Gordon