PARTS FOUND

DEAR MEMBERS,

Found at Spring Fling Swap Meet 1957 Chrysler 300 C, right and left front
fenders, with Single head light the gentlemen wants $600.00 for pair or
O.B.O. If interested please call Joe 1-619-527-0579 (San Diego Area) just
passing this offer on.

My personal Observation was fenders in good shape some minor surface rust but
no ROT.

Good Luck

Teddy/Louise