From: Don Warnaar [mailto:300country@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 8:04 AM
To: 300country@xxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Urgent Virus Alert

This is URGENT! I have removed the file from my computer before sending
this. DO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Don Warnaar
------------------------

I just received a message informing me of a new VIRUS by the name of
sulfnbk.exe which is automatically transmitted through address books and
cannot be detected, neither by McAfee, nor by Norton, nor likely by PC
Cillin.

It appears as a small, ugly black icon, or as a small Microsoft icon. Its
size is 44k. This virus apparently remains inactive for 14 days, after which
it destroys your hard drive.

I immediately checked my computer and unfortunately found the virus as
described. Needless to say that I eliminated it, but since you might be
infected by it, I strongly suggest you follow the procedure.

Since your address appears in my address book, you probably will have
received it. The procedure to eliminate it is the following :

1- Click on " Start "
2- Open " Find " and click on " Files / Documents "
3- Type in the name of the virus, sulfnbk.exe and specify that you search
on
your C drive
4. Click on " Find now ".
5- If the virus shows up, by all means DO NOT open it ( ugly little black
icon )
6- Either right click on your mouse, or move it to the recycle bin.
7- Open " Recycle Bin ", find the icon, and delete it permanently

If you have been infected, forward this message immediately to all names in
your address book.

Jacques du Bois

For list server instructions, go to