300C for sale

I am in the unfortunate position of having to part with my 300C Hardtop, and
want desperately to find it a good home with a club member. The car is
probably the most rust and damage free original C that I have ever seen--it
spent its life in the Bakersfield, CA. area, and needed no patches or body
repair at all. It has new paint (yes, its white), new chrome, new interior,
new tires, and much more. It is equipped with every factory option,
including A/C. It is a real gem and very beautiful. It still needs engine
detailing and a few other details, but it has to be one of the best
"uncut/unpatched" originals around. If interested, drop me an email for
further details.

Jim Helm