Wayne Graefen Medical Update

I just spoke with Wayne in his hospital room. His spirits are good, but it sounds like he has a long way to go. He is now the proud owner of about a one foot incision in his upper right leg with a steel plate to accompany it. Therapy will be starting today and he will remain there for ten days to two weeks. At that point he will graduate to a walker and eventually get back to normal. Gon'na have to wait a while to drive the 4-speed F!! I'm sure he wishes he were twenty again so this process would go faster.

Keep him in your thoughts,

John Lazenby