Listserver problem with AOL & Yahoo

Hi all,
Just got off the phone from AOL because I haven't been getting listserver
email, especially this past weekend.
I sent out a message and got some responses from members before my message
got posted on my AOL email...........and as I write this, I STILL haven't
gotten my original message that I sent out on Sunday about 1 PM.

All you AOL listservers out there, AOL has admitted today that they and
Yahoo are having a problem and it is on AOL's end. They are now working on
how to resolve the problem which they did not commit to on a time frame for
resolution.

Right now its hit or miss as to who or how many people on the listserver will
get your email and AOL people may or may not get a response.
Please ignor and be tolerant of the "test" messages I may send out over the
next week or so to see if they've fixed the problem. The AOL representative
told me it took them 6 months to resolve an "AT&T" interface problem.!!!
At least now they're admitting there is a problem which I've complained about
before.

Carry on, .......Spring and the Meet are just around the corner up here in
New England.!!
300ly,
John Cote
Connecticut