Re: [Chrysler300] '57 Cont top switch

Hi Mike and any one interested in Mikes question.

I had to look it up as I have a 57 Imp. Conv.
To my surprise, my Chrysler parts book 55 to 58 shows each model different, (code 23-58-532 SWITCH, Folding Top Lift 57/58 Cv. Cp.).
P- 1688 339; D- 1769 677; Des- 1769 344; C- 1769 486; Imp.- 1779 802.
That's just the switch as the knobs are listed separately and they are all different.
I'll bet you can make any of them work for any model.

Hope that helps.

Gary, The Parts Doc