driveshaft conversion

Hi Dave,

Excellent suggestion that anyone modifying their driveshaft perform the work
on another, non-original driveshaft , and not on their original and correct
unit ! I have added a caption on the Web page with the pictures to that
effect. !

I am not sure what year 300's used special, thicker diameter driveshafts - I
know this is true of 60, 61 and 62 at least. But there are plenty of
Windsor, Newport and NewYorker parts cars in junkyards that a used
driveshaft can be obtained from ... play it safe, and chop up one of those
if chop you must !

John