AACA National Winter Meet - Sarasota FL

Hello fellow list server users

The Chrysler 300 Letter cars were well represented Saturday at the AACA National Winter Meet in Sarasota, FL. Out of 4 MOPAR High Performance cars registered for judging in Class 36C, two were 300 Letter cars. Congratulations go to Mike Meyer's 300H Convertible and our 1961 300 G Coupe as I understand both of our cars qualified for First Place (Junior) awards.

Class 36C is a new class specially designed to promote and encourage participation by 300 Letter car owners in AACA judged events.

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP