'57 torqueflight - needed

Hi & happy Monday. Yet more beggar's mail.

I'm hoping to find a good used or rebuilt '57 or '58 cast iron t-flight automatic transmission for my '57.

My local rebuild shops don't sound real confident that their 16-year-old employees could do a good job rebuilding a core...so I'm hoping to find one ready to go. I've had no luck sourcing locally, so the search expands!

Philippe Courant is probably out of the question; but I guess shipping cost will be of issue from distant states too...
What's the easiest/best way? U-haul or Yellow Freight or ?

Thanks & have a great week.
Mike V
(Marietta, GA)