Repro 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses for sale

Repro 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses for sale

Hi to all,

The Chrysler 300 Club International "Club News" issue that just came out,
and should be in your mailbox anyday now if not yet arrived, contains an ad
I placed for 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses and gaskets. These will also be
advertised in Brute Force, WPC and NCPC .

I have had these lenses made by an authorized and licensed Daimler/Chrysler
manufacturer. It was a long and tedious process to insure that the quality
was up to par, and the lenses an exact and correct duplicate of the
originals. These lenses WILL be guaranteed, for a period of one full year,
for any defects in material and/or workmanship.

I am expecting the first shipment of lenses any day now, and will be ready
to start filling your orders . The cost for a pair of lenses AND gaskets is
$225.00, plus $20 insured shipping and handling within the USA . Foreign
shipping will be additional .

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE "MY" LENSES with somebody else's current offering on
eBay. Please note that whoever is selling these lenses has absolutely no
feedback , i.e. no reputation, and is not offering any warranty of any kind.
Buyer beware.

In order not to lose potential buyers, I have also listed my '61 Chrysler
taillight lenses on ebay. My eBay I.D. is " 1560 " . PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY
AUCTION, but rather order from me directly !

Any questions, please reply to me directly.

300'ly

John