Come on, guys. I'm dyin' here!!

So, a week or so ago, I put out the call for 300J
stories. I got nothing! Well, I got one what you
might call a 300J-related story - which I'm very
thankful for by the way - but nothing in the way of
the normal feature-type car story you have come to
expect in the Chrysler 300 Club News.

You don't have to have a show car to write a story.
You should be getting your 300H issue in the mail if
you haven't already. Check it out. It has a great mix
of stories, everything from project cars found upside
down in field all the way to concours restorations.
Check out Mike Vath's before and after photos - he's
an inspiration to us all!

SO, if you have a J, write me something! There are
not many J's around, I need your help. I don't write
this magazine, you do. I just slap it together.

Andy Mikonis, Editor, Chrysler 300 Club News
r41hp@xxxx