'57-'58 Convt top frame

Good afternoon. Still cold in Atlanta. Yuck.

I'm hoping to find a convertible top frame header piece for my '57. This is the structural frame piece at the front of the folding unit. The latches and pins are mounted here, and it meets the windshield header. Mine is toast. About a third of it has rotted away.
The book indicates the piece is common to 1957 & 1958 Chrysler, Desoto, Dodge & Plymouth ragtops - and just maybe the same for '59. Maybe.

I'd also like to find at least one more latch, the hooks mounted on the windshield header, the exterior A-pillar stainless on the passenger side, and the top switch. Tall order I know. Condition's not important, as it's likely better than what I have.

Many Thanks & have a great (hopefully soon warm) week.
Mike V