hemi fuel pump eccentric needed

Hi Folks,

First, many thanks to all who responded to my request for piston suppliers for the 1954 DeSoto 276 hemi that resides in my C300 clone.

Second, anyone know where I can get the oblong spinning fuel pump eccentric mounted to the front of the cam ? Or can give me the interchange thereof to aid in my search....

Thanks, Sean.