300E mirror

Rickard Larsson
In the past I have owned both a convertible and a hardtop 300E and my old photos show only the driver side mirror but it isn't on the door, it mounts on the top of the fender.
You might try to get Chrysler 300 Club Newsletter volume 8 number 4 [May 1978 issue] which showsa 300E hardtop on the front cocer and a convertible on the back cover. They look like they are from a factory brochure and both show only the drivers side mirror.
Hope this helps.
Robert L. Merritt
Enid Oklahoma