Hoaxes, Cryogenics and 61 300 lenses

Thanks Dave, for pointing out yet another Internet hoax. I would like to
grab the moment to remind all of you that the listserver is to be used for
matters pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's , ONLY ; period, no
exceptions. If any of the list members feel quite strongly about any other
given topic or subject besides Chrysler 300's, whatever it may be, please
send your e-mails INDIVIDUALLY to the people listed in your private address
book.

Jeff, if I can find the broken pin ( I might have deep-sixed it by now) , I
will gladly send it on to you for your examination. It was clearly a fault
in the metal, visible at the break to the naked eye, even one as untrained
as mine. I must admit most of your note was incomprehensible to me. Anyway,
how does one determine which parts to have cryo-treated ?

On another 300 note, reproduction 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses will very
soon be available for sale, thru Crossram Motors ; I received a
pre-production sample and OK'd it for production. I expect delivery within
a week. Members of both Chrysler 300 Clubs will be given first opportunity
at purchasing .

Sincerely

John