[no subject]

I would like to purchase a 57 thru 62 letter car, H.T. or Conv., 2-1/2 to 3
condition. I live in the Sacramento area and would perfer a car located
near the West coast, but will consider any location. I joined the 300 Club
in December and am a previous "H" owner ( 1964 thru 1970 ).
Doug Warrener	E-Mail: dwarrener@xxxx -- weekdays
Phone: 209-983-2341 -- weekdays
916-987-6783 -- nights and weekends