Carpet nails ????

Hello to the gang-

I have taken carpet out of alot of Chrysler products over the years and can remember only two that had nails or tacks in them. One was a 61 Newport and the other was a 57 Windsor. At the time I thought this was something that a previous owner or possibly a dealer had done to "fix" loose or wrinkled carpet. I guess now I know. I have not found this in any one I have worked on after 1961 model year. Joe Pierce 300 K fanatic & numerous others ( God help me I'm a Chrysler addict and the only "treatment" is MORE Chryslers......)