300C Power Front Seat frame

Was about to install the electric seat chrome surround and actuator but am having(hopefully) a brain seizure. Can anyone tell me if the frame for the power seat is different than the frame for the non-power seat (the frame I have fits on the power seat assembly). I'm having a difficult time finding anywhere to attach the hardware. This makes me think that I bought this pig with the incorrect front seat(Which I have just re-Goered). Hopefully someone out there will be able to shed some light on my fuzziness. Also, can you tell me if the C has a corresponding chrome piece on the passenger side that matches the drivers' side chrome piece around the power seat switch. I know the D has one.

Zak