C 300 in Hemmings

I checked out the c-300 advertised in Hemmings. Serial # 1403. Black with power windows and seat. Been in a barn for 30 years. Car has 47000 miles on the speedometer. Everything is still there under the hood. This Chrysler is very rough. Floors, trunk and quarters are rusty. both doors are surprisingly good. Hood and trunk are good. Comes with 5 hubcaps and jack. Engine stuck, no title, rolling chassis. I believe the carburetors are correct and the air cleaner is not dented. Owner will not part out. I don't know how rare black is, but this is the first black C-300 I've ever seen. Shame it's so rough, but I've seen worst shape cars restored. Owner is Ray Wagner, phone # 724-946-8117 Car is located near New Castle Pa.Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com