Spring Savings

Hi all,
Just got my new front and rear springs for my '56 from Eaton Detroit through
the 300 Club's special pricing arrangement with them. Both pair totaled $322
(plus S/H) versus $489 (plus S/H) for a savings of $167. That pays for
membership for the next eight years at the current dues rate !! What a
Club benefit!!
They arrived about 10 days after placing the order with George Riehl. What
service. Thanks George, you made it easy.

John Cote
Connecticut