Lefty of the Airwaves

The following was received in the box of Leftythe300guy and and has been
retyped in it's actual received condition. Because Lefty is not a recognized
member of this list, I am retyping it for your comments. You could answer
directly to the sender.....DDume300
@aol.com if you wish but the comments might be of interest to the list in
general; perhaps to both so he can receive the benefit of your wisdom.

QUOTE: my 64k....sat out the 4 seasons while i went on various road trips,
around and out of the country...go figure...all brake cylinders, and the
master needed and got replaced at the cost of 400, in my drive by yours
truly...an ancient chrysler factory trained and well oiled mechanic...back in
the days that is...

so, i figure..after flushing and bleeding, that all braking would be a go!
honk!!! not so buckaroo...4020 lbs of 360 horse with the 4 gear needs the
brakes to be right! the pedal is hard, but, the brakes fade until they
finally work. lets call it a delayed stop.. what am i missing###?. is it
possible that the power booster is s.o.l.? oops!! i hear no evidence of
vacuum leaks....yes, it does feel like lack of boost. these brakes should
put the driver thru the glass. my best panic stop does lock up and the car
stops with screaming tires.

okay, if it is the booster, where do you suggest i look for a replacement?
dave dumais....5724 habersham way, alexandria va 22310-1234 DDume300@xxxx
if you can be of help, please do. can't stop in va UNQUOTE

Larry Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City, CA 94061