Re: [Chrysler300] RE: Spray Paint

I went to my autoparts store to select a "Flag Red" or
Buick Red as has also been recommended. The closest
thing I found was a bright red from Plasti-Kote for
Nissan. their number is 5420. My results were very
pleasing. Bought one can for about $7.50 CDN and it
did all four covers with plenty left.
Paul