Re: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 130

In a message dated 01/03/2002 12:39:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Message: 1
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:50:17 -0500
From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxx
Subject: 300F dash lights/exhaust

Happy New Year All. My dash lights are out. Is there a test other than
checking fuses (which are ok) or is it easier just to go ahead with a
rebuilt power pack? Any comments on the power pack service advertised in
the newsletter?
While I'm at it, has anyone used the exhaust systems advertised in the
letter? Suggestions for mufflers? Are the systems the same for converts
as for hardtops? Best regards- - Frank MacInnis >>

Hi Frank,
The repro exhaust from Eileen Brass is quite good, though it took some
tweeking, by bending after heating with a torch, to get it just right. J.C.
Whitneys Turbo Muffler 07HV2791N is what was recommended to me by George
Riehl. I'm no expert on how close it is to the original but it works, fits,
sound and looks great.
300ly,
John Roth