Short Ram set - Sale/trade - carbs to exhaust +

Short Ram set - Sale/trade - carbs to exhaust +

Hello all. Me again with more "offer Club-first" junk mail.
I've an almost-complete Short Ram Induction and Exhaust setup that's next on the list to move. These and my other '60's parts are available for cash or trades on '57 / 300C applicable pieces...

I've expensively pieced the unit together over several years, getting some of the components from club members, ebay, hemmings, etc. I intended to do a fun '62 ram car. It's not happening, so hopefully a 300 Club member could use it at my cost, which is almost $2500. After all the effort & expense of piece-mealing, I'd like to sell the set whole. I'll help with shipping fees or maybe delivery somewhere within a couple states of GA...

The set includes nice chromed aircleaners w/ bases, professionally rebuilt 3505s, blasted intakes, repro block-offs, cast-iron headers w/ a few broken tabs at the outlets (they still blazed Englishtown!), linkage and crossover tube. Also included is a newer Midland remote brake booster/master (This should be similar to the '63-4 factory unit, but not exact). I could include/substitute an over/under factory bellows unit too.

Please give me a shout for details.
Many thanks!
Mike Vath