Correct PCV VALVE Available, 1961 and up

Correct PCV VALVE Available, 1961 and up

Hi, Gang. I've just come upon a small supply of the correct black oxide finish, all-metal PCV Valve for Chrysler V-8 (actually all MOPAR V-8), 1961 to 1969. I understand this may be a no-longer-available item...but don't know for sure. The price is two for $28.00, plus a little extra for shipping. These are high-quality, Purolator brand, and are individually boxed. They appear to have been made in the 1970's for our cars. E-mail me direct, if you can use some. Thanks, John in Plover, Wisconsin